Friday, July 26, 2019

Paint Party Fri-Yay Wk21 Yr9


A tiny Moo-Art card for Paint Party Friday! Using collage and a mini-cupcake stamp set. Handmade cut n paste! 
❤
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/2019/07/paint-party-friday-week-21-year-9-check.html?m=1

27 comments:

  1. Cupcakes and smarties- great idea! Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet is this! (sorry, I just couldn't resist:):) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful AND delicious!!! happy PPf

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are tiny and gorgeous! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so colourful and full of gorgeousness! Happy PPF :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way it turned out. When I taught school (elementary) we did lots of cut and paste. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 'mini moo' card ~ so colorful and creative ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is delicious...!! Such a clever creation.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply wonderful! So bright and cheerful and yummy! Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. DIEN NU EEN AANVRAAG IN,,,,,,,,,,,,

    (Ontvang zakelijke of persoonlijke financiering binnen 48 uur.)

    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

    [zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com

    AANVRAAGGEGEVENS.
    Voornaam:
    Achternaam:
    Geboortedatum:
    Adres:
    Geslacht:
    Telefoonnummer:
    Land:
    Beroep:
    Bedrag:
    Looptijd:
    Doel:

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your lovely comments!