Friday, May 8, 2009


This is a lil' purse sized notepad with pen. I altered it with the theme "Rainbow Connection" sung by Kermit the Frog.
This is my friend's favorite song!
One verse goes like this:
"Rainbows are visions, but only illusions, And rainbows have nothing to hide.So we've been told and some choose to believe it I know they're wrong, wait and see.Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, The lovers, the dreamers and me."
This is a small gift to her because she is always so 'giving' to me. This song is also a favorite of mine now. I added it to my Ipod!
Rainbow Connection

4 comments:

Unknown said...

way too dang cute! I love Kermie :)

Riet said...

What beautiful Amy.

Hugs Riet.x

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

What a thoughtful friend you are ... as soon as I saw it I thought mmmm it's not easy being green lol :o)

Rika said...

Great, I just love Kermit!