Thursday, August 4, 2011

TOFF: Girls Girls Girls

It's Friday!!! Time for another TOFF challenge. This weeks theme was "Girls Girls Girls" and all I could think of was "Girls just wanna have fun"...love that song..it's classic..I know!
This is not an image you can get thru The Octopode Factory..but it IS a caricature of me created by Lily Chilver's..founder of The Octopode Factory.
If you want to make art for this theme..follow the link below and join TOFF art challenge.
http://toffchallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Love your card! And the words are great...

Mandy Chilvers said...

fab work Amy!

Emma said...

Great work, i love it :) em x

DonnaMundinger said...

I recognized this as you right off the bat. Too cute! I'll be singing that song all day. xxD

CuddlyBunny said...

Wow, this is amazing! Love the textures!