Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Postcard ART: ME!!!

A postcard of ME!!! The theme at Sunday Postcard Art blog this week is Me..and so to create a 4x6 postcard all about me.
So the painting is a self portrait of me!
The boston stamp is because I have a Boston Terrier whom I adore.
The 4 Hearts are to represent my 4 hearts that belong to my children.
Green shirt because Green is my fav. color.
Stars and Moon because I love celestial!
I also love frog's..but I didn't have any room for them here..so next time!!!
Want to create art with Sunday Postcard Art..visit the link below!
http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/

7 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

YOU are WONderful, Amy!!! What a lovely way to tell a story about yourself. Hope you've had a happy weekend! Hugs, Terri xoxox

Judy said...

Wonderful art, Amy!

Audrey said...

Love your selfportrait, beautiful art!

AJ Blanton said...

What a lovely self portrait. I especially like the four hearts representing your children. :)
AJ

Jester said...

What a wonderfully expressive self-portrait. It's fabulous, Amy!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Great whimsical piece! Your style is terrific. Nice to know more about you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully creative and artsy! :)